A commercial real estate transaction involving a place of business, a real estate investment or other commercial property, almost always involves large sums of money at stake and complicated and specialized legal issues. When problems surface, the stakes are high and the transaction should not be left to inexperienced counselors. Our commercial real estate attorneys are seasoned veterans in handling commercial real estate transactions.
The lawyers at Sellers, P.C. are skilled professionals who understand all aspects of the real estate business, from initial acquisitions of an interest in property (whether by ownership or as a landlord or tenant) to final property sales and every step in between. Our firm provides a full range of services related to the ownership, management, leasing, and operation of commercial real estate, including the following:
- Real estate finance, including traditional mortgage loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities loans, mezzanine financing and crowd-funding
- Real estate loan workouts
- Operation of commercial property
- Leasing (office, industrial, and retail)
- Real estate sales
- Drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements
- Review and resolution of title and survey matters
- Purchase options
- Easements and rights of way
Whether you are a first time commercial tenant, expanding your business, renewing a lease, building a project, investing in real estate, or otherwise involved in a commercial real estate transaction, one of our knowledgeable real estate attorneys can assist you with all of your real estate needs. We understand the time-sensitive nature of real estate transactions, and we will be responsive to your questions and concerns.